This extraordinary map features the entire Baja Peninsula from Tijuana to Cabo San Lucas. This is the same map as featured on the leather scroll however this version shows the original Mexican 1000 1967 race course and the 50th anniversary 2017 race course. This piece of art is designed to be hung on your wall, office, den or home. Own a piece of motor racing history!
- The map measures 14” x 48”
- Printed on museum quality 17mil thickness 380gsm weight canvas using lightfast inks
- Gallery wrapped, ready to hang straight out of the box
- Stretched on 1.5" thick wooden bars
- Open edition
- Features the Baja Enduro logo
- Also available as a Limited Edition paper version